You may be unfamiliar with a Pergola, but that ends now. This
unique structure has the potential to transform your garden, patio, or deck.
Four Seasons Pergolas can either be free-standing or attached, using Elitewood™ aluminum
for functionality and visual appeal. These open cover structures can become the
new focus of your landscape and immensely improve outdoor living. Four Seasonstakes time to design a flawless addition for all of our customers that is both
beautiful and useful. Our Pergolas have various factors that set them apart
including total weather resistance, fire resistance, little to no maintenance
required, termite resistance, and unparalleled durability that will allow this
structure to grow with your family. Each and every Pergola is designed to give
off a seamless wood appearance without the undesirable features of wood
structures. They are beautiful, strong, and built by the best.
Pergolas Elitewood™ aluminum construction is maintenance-free and comes in a plethora of styles. With six popular colors that each radiate perfection and your preferences, our pergolas will easily trick the human eye into thinking they are wood. Well, little do they know that it is something even better, more practical, affordable, and long-lasting. The aluminum used is the real deal and is resistant to weathering from rain, sleet, snow, or hail. We can guarantee that your family can enjoy this structure for years to come due to the following amenities:
- Elitewood™ aluminum is coated multiple times and in many steps to protect it from extreme temperatures and precipitation.
- The color options are easy to match with any home’s style and will add a continuous flow from the indoors to the outdoors.
- The wood grain finish on the Elitewood™ aluminum is authentic, and simulates the appearance of true wood but without the weathering. It is also extremely easy to clean.
- Four Seasons provides color-matched fasteners to blend the structure and further create a uniform look with your home.
- Pergolas are versatile, quick to construct, high quality, affordable, and not as big of a commitment as some of our more extensive product options. If you want to try out having a structure in your backyard to add beauty and share, this is the perfect option!
As previously mentioned, pergolas can be free-standing or attached to your home. You can certainly not go wrong with either route, but here are some ideas as to how to incorporate each option into your home:
- Free Standing: Pergolas that are free standing are ideal when it comes to sunny days. You can seek cover under here and turn it into a lounging area, cooking area, or dining area for example. We also suggest putting it above a portion of your pool if you have one to add a cooler area for guests on a hot summer day. Just like sunrooms, pergolas can have a variety of uses which makes them more than worth it.
- Attached: attached pergolas can also be used for many similar uses, but act more as a patio covering as they extend out from your home. They are just as versatile and still protect from shade while including the same amenities as free-standing pergolas. The choice is truly up to you!
We hope we have educated you about the benefits of our one-of-a-kind, high-quality pergolas. Feel free to contact us (888-270-3546) with any more questions or to set up a COVID safe-free consultation today!