Building the perfect outdoor room can take time and a lot of hard work, but the results may increase the value of your home and bring you hours of outdoor enjoyment with friends and family. Your outdoor room can have many functions. Four Seasons offers design techniques and advice on creating your perfect outdoor space that feels like an extension of your home to enjoy day and night.
Creating your Space
- What is the primary function of the room? For example, will it be a quiet reading room or a family gathering room with a TV?
- Do you want wood floors, rugs, or carpets? What type of flooring compliments the function of the room?
- Add a ceiling or glass sunroof, walls, furniture, and lighting that coincide with your home's architectural style, interior design, ambiance, and color scheme.
- Will you need to install heaters, air condition, or fans?
- Consider the maximum number of guests you're likely to entertain. This can be friends, family, and even children. Then think about how you will serve meals and the type of meals.
- Finish the space with accessories and decor, which can be changed and rearranged over time. If the outdoor room is next to an exterior wall, consider adding mirrors, pieces of sculpture, or wall-mounted planters.
Bring the Outdoors Inside With Four Seasons
This is the perfect time to enjoy the convenience of your outdoor room but not outside in the cold. Creating an outdoor space takes time and dedication, and you want to work for a company with an excellent reputation. Only Four Seasons gives you an array of options that will accommodate your personal style, creating a space for many good times to come. We offer the most extensive and complete product range in every architectural style and the most comprehensive choice in structural materials. For more ideas on creating your outdoor room, please contact us at 888-270-3546 or chat with us anytime on our 24/7 live help desk.
RECEIVE OUR FREE CATALOG
Here at Four Seasons, we believe that every homeowner should have all the information before deciding on how to proceed with their home remodeling project. That's why we offer FREE in-home design consultations where you get an upfront estimate with all costs included. Sometimes, you just want that extra spark of inspiration... If that's you, we've got you covered with our free catalog.