It's that time of year for tricks and treats! It's the end of October, and since Halloween is only a week away, now is the time to get into the spirit and start decorating your sunroom. With next-day shipping on all orders, amazon.com has thousands of creative items to make your sunroom spooktacular. From ghosts to witches, to zombies, to more family-friendly ideas like carving pumpkins and other do-it-yourself projects, Four Seasons Sunrooms has ideas to help decorate your sunroom and windows for every style in the safest way possible.
- Glow in the dark, and flashing lights give your sunroom an eerie vibe. Be careful with the electric outlet. Play it safe. Do not have more than 4 plugs in a surge protector at one time. Sparks will fly!
- Blackout the windows using black cardboard or black bedsheets, add glow-in-the-dark cat's eyes decals to the windows.
- Hang objects to spook and scare around the space (skeleton heads, bats, fake insects).
- 80's slasher film props, Clowns, and Ouija boards are always scary.
- Put fake plastic skeletons holding jack-o-lanterns with the bit of battery-operated tea lights sitting on the couch or in a chair.
- Kids can help set up fake spider webs and post kid-friendly Halloween decals on the windows.
- Hang up pumpkin paper lanterns and ghost puppets from the ceiling or tape to the windows
- Disney and Pixar character decorations are always a good idea.
Halloween Fall Festival
- Put pumpkins, gourds, and flowers like mums and sunflowers around the room to add a pop of color.
- Add a Do-it-yourself autumn harvest wreath on the windows. Michaels has materials for crafts.
- Dim the lighting and add autumn-scented candles for ambiance. Buy online at Yankee Candle. Make sure the candles are stored in a proper/safe fire-resistant vessel.
Decorating for the holidays during the Fall and Winter.
This is the perfect time to enjoy the convenience of your sunroom. So when the time comes to decorate for the holidays, like Halloween, you want a name you can trust. Looking for more Halloween decorating inspiration, please contact Four Seasons at 888-270-3546 or chat with us anytime on our 24/7 live help desk.
RECEIVE OUR FREE CATALOG
Here at Four Seasons, we believe that every homeowner should have all the information before proceeding with their home remodeling project. That's why we offer FREE in-home design consultations where you get an upfront estimate with all costs included. Sometimes, you want that extra spark of inspiration... If that's you, we've got you covered with our free catalog.