It is important to prepare your LifeRoom’s CoolMist system ahead of winter to avoid a plumbing malfunction caused by freezing temperatures. If you come across any issues during the Winterization Process outlined below, please contact customer support at 844-MYLIFEROOM.
- First, disconnect the main water supply by removing the adapter from the tap.
- Turn the pump on for five seconds, which will allow the water resting within the mist unit to purge through the pump and nozzles, blowing remaining water from the unit.
- Next, at the pump, press in the locking collect and pull out the tube. You will repeat this for both tubes located on the bottom of the pump.
- Remove the filter from the pump and ensure that it is drained fully. We suggest storing the filter inside to prevent frost damage. The remaining water left within the pump will flow out naturally by way of gravity.
- Utilizing a sturdy tape, tape over all open ends of the tubes to avoid dirt and debris from entering during the winter season.
- Raise all screens and keep them in their housing for the entire winter season where they will be safe from water, wind, freeze, debris, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns on how to properly prepare your LifeRoom this winter, contact customer support at 844-MYLIFEROOM.