Enjoy the outdoors all year round. Your sunroom is the part of your home that is bright and airy with a sense of tranquility. If you have a sunroom, it is always fun to get creative by changing up the decor and ambiance each season, and it does not have to cost a lot of money. Sunrooms make great places for TV rooms and reading nooks in the colder months. With a few simple tips and very little money, you can turn your sunroom into something beautiful.
The first thing you need to do when refurbishing a sunroom is clean and remove clutter. Here are some decor and accessories ideas and this merchandise that can easily be purchased for under $200.
There are many different ways to design your sunroom for every season.
- Pillows do not have to cost a fortune. Shop at Marshalls, HomeGoods, or TJ Max for great colorful pillows that will last for years. Pillows can be your pop of color if you have white furniture.
- Candles are used to liven up the mood, but they also add color to the room. You can find great candles at a reasonable price online or at Michael's
- Change the color of the curtains with the seasons (warm colors like reds and oranges in the fall, bright colors for spring and summer, and blue and grey for winter). Find great deals at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Add potted plants, succulents, and flowers.
- Build your coffee table, bookshelf, even chairs with the help of staff at The Home Depot
- The best lighting is natural lighting, and that free, but small desk lamps add some warmth.
A sunroom is an excellent addition to your home. Even though some sunroom ideas can be expensive, keep in mind that styling it doesn't have to cost a fortune.
Never overpay for sunroom decor again.
Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows will help transform and improve your home! We have a variety of sunroom designs to choose from. For more ideas refreshing your sunroom on a budget, please contact us at 888-270-3546 or chat with us anytime on our 24/7 live help desk.
RECEIVE OUR FREE CATALOG
Here at Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows, we believe that every homeowner should have all the information before proceeding with their home remodeling project. That's why we offer FREE in-home design consultations where you get an upfront estimate with all costs included. Sometimes, you just want that extra spark of inspiration... If that's you, we've got you covered with our free catalog.